Latest posts by Kim Rescate (see all)
Ana Pines – Editor-in-Chief
- Seasoned media professional with 10+ years experience in advertising, film/video, web, social media and public relations
- Motivated, results-driven leader who is skilled in evaluating workflow and orchestrating teams to implement strategies that increase productivity, enhance quality, and improve cost effectiveness
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse audiences including executive, creative and production
- Effective team builder, team player, communicator, and collaborator. Works well with a group and independently with minimal or no supervision on multiple projects concurrently
- Published writer and photographer
Kim Rescate – Art Director
Kim Rescate is a visual artist, graphic designer, photographer, social media strategist, web designer, networker and an opportunity seeker. She believes that perfect balance of design and technology can produce powerful and effective products.
Skills: HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, QuarkXpress 7, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Acrobat Pro, Fireworks, ImageReady, Swift 3D, Poser 7, Bryce, Garage Band, Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Motion and LiveType.
To view Kim’s résumé, click here.